How Does Debtline help me, and my financial situation?
- work out a more affordable amount for you to pay each month, by negotiating with various credit providers
- provide you with a restructured loan repayment plan with lower interest rates
- protect your valuable assets (car/house) from repossession – guaranteed
- help you regain firm control of your financial situation
Debtline’s Finance Rescue service will guide you on your journey to financial freedom, by ensuring you pay less for you repayments. The process takes both short and long-term obligations into account.
If you qualify for a consolidation loan you could even reduce your interest rates down to 0%! The requirements for this privilege are rather complicated, which is why we recommend you contact us today and speak to one of our expert consultants. Our consultants will be able to assist you with your situation fast and effectively.
We can help clients to get Debt free in 60 months or less – Every additional payment you make can help to reduce this time!
How does the financial rescue service benefit me?
Our Finance Rescue service helps clients who are struggling to settle their loan repayments and get through the month.
- Our financial consultants will conduct a formal review of your finances and work together with you to draft a suitable monthly budget – one that will ensure that you can afford to get through the month – usually this is around 60% of what you’re currently paying, and puts money back into your pocket from the first month.
- Our team of negotiators then negotiate with credit providers on your behalf. These negotiations comprise a new payment plan and lower monthly repayment amount, which will enable you to afford your monthly obligation repayment. We become the point of contact for all your credit providers – this relieves you from being hassled by creditors.
- This process prevents you from having to declare yourself insolvent or bankrupt. We help to draw out a roadmap for reducing your bad loans to becoming debt free and also will advise you on how to deal only with good finance in the future.
The process also decreases the risk of summonses and judgements against you. Our team will educate you about your financial rights and how to work better with your finances.